Sunday, July 02, 2006

UT2x

About Me
I am the owner and site admin of www.ut2x.com and www.pcshooters.com. I love gaming and website design. I spend most of my time working on the ut2x site right now getting ready for ut2007. I am partnered with Atari and host for free all Atari Unreal Tournament files to all registered members of ut2x (registration is free of course).

I am the owner and site admin of a few other sites such as www.patchgonebad.com, www.thelinuxgamer.com as well (which are in progress of being built).

Website Design:
Most of my work has been done with PHPNuke. I have played with most flavors and my choice is RavenNuke 7.6 due to stability and security. You can download RavenNuke for free located here.

If you are not as worried about security and would like to create a site that has built in flash games, you can try out FutureNuke, which was call PHPNuke Platinum a long time ago. This is a good build and has around 300+ games pre-installed. You can get it here.

If any of you would like to post comments regarding these sites, feel free.

No comments: